'#dcbreaks' COMPETITION PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The DC Breaks '#dcbreaks' Competition Promotion, herein referred to as the Promotion, is open to everyone.
2. The closing date for entries is 1st December 2020.
3. Prizes cannot be substituted for cash equivalents, transferred to others, altered or resold.
4. Merchandise prizes are bound to the refund and return policy which can be found at dcbreaks.com/merchandise
5. DC Breaks reserve the right to pick the winners. DC Breaks' decision is final.
6. The criteria for selecting winners is entirely at the discretion of DC Breaks.
7. By entering the Promotion you acknowledge you have the legal right to post any content related to the Promotion.
8. Entries will only be counted if the content has been submitted on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, tags @dcbreaks and contains the hashtag #dcbreaks.
9. There is no limit to the number of times you may enter.
10. If there are insufficient entries, DC Breaks reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prizes.
11. DC Breaks reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions and/or cancel the promotion, at any stage if deemed necessary in its sole discretion.
12. DC Breaks shall not be liable for:
a) any costs incurred by you in relation to the Promotion;
b) the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money (including without limitation any expenses incurred in creating or submitting your submission), for any reason or if:
(i) the Promotion is cancelled;
(ii) the Promotion is altered;
(iii) the Promotion has finished
c) any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion.
13. If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be unenforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
14. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
15. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.