DC BREAKS VIP GUEST LIST PROMOTION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The VIP Guest List Promotion is open to all individuals aged 18 and over who have purchased the DC BREAKS DCXV Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle.
2. The closing date for claiming free guest list entry under the VIP Guest List Promotion is 31 December 2021. Any attempt to claim free guest list entry after this date will be subject to DC BREAKS' discretion.
3. It is intended that the majority of scheduled DC BREAKS club performances and appearances worldwide will be eligible for the VIP Guest List Promotion, but due to venue and promoter requirements DC BREAKS cannot guarantee the eligibility of any one specific DC BREAKS event. For the avoidance of any doubt, DC BREAKS performances at festivals are not eligible for the VIP Guest List Promotion. DC BREAKS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine which DC BREAKS events are considered to be eligible for the VIP Guest List Promotion.
4. Each proof of purchase for a copy of the DC BREAKS DCXV Limited Edition Deluxe Bundle entitles the customer named on the purchase to claim free guest list entry for up to two named individuals aged 18 years or over at any one eligible DC BREAKS performance of their choice, in accordance with these terms and conditions. Each proof of purchase may only be used once in relation to one eligible DC BREAKS event. DC BREAKS is not liable for any purchase that is lost or stolen. The offer is as stated and there are no alternatives or cash substitutes. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed.
5. To claim your free guest list entry:
b) Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least two weeks before the selected event is due to take place with the following information:
(i) details of the requested event (date, club name and country);
(ii) proof of purhcase
(iii) full name(s) of individual or individuals that require guest list entry;
c) If guest list places are available at the requested event you will receive an email confirming that your booking has been successful and that your proof of purchase is no longer valid to be used for any other DC BREAKS performance.
d) If guest list places are not available at the requested event, you will receive an email notifying you that your booking was unsuccessful and that your proof of purchase is still valid to be used for another DC BREAKS performance of your choice.
e) Guests are required to inform door staff on arrival at the venue that they are on the guest list. Both individuals named on the guest list must arrive at the event at the same time. Failure to do so may result in the second guest being turned away.
6. Events have a limited number of guest list places available. Free guest list entry under the VIP Guest List Promotion is subject to availability from an allocation of places.
7. On arrival at any event guests may be required to show proof of age and name in the form of a photo ID.
8. DC BREAKS cannot guarantee entry to any event or any preferential rights or access. Rights of admission and access are reserved for the venue and additional age restrictions may be imposed. If additional age restrictions are imposed at a specific event DC BREAKS will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of such restrictions in advance.
9. If you are unable to attend an event once a booking has been confirmed via email in accordance with clause 5, or if you wish to change any of the booking details (e.g. names of guests or event) you must contact DC BREAKS as soon as possible at email@example.com. Exchanges for alternative DC BREAKS eligible events and changes to named individuals are subject to DC Breaks' discretion.
10. Proof of purchases and guest list places may not be sold, traded, or offered for sale and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation other than DC BREAKS. Sale or attempted sale is grounds for cancellation and any individual trying to use resold proof of purchases or guest list places shall be refused entry to the venue.
11. DC BREAKS cannot guarantee the line-up or programme at any event. DC BREAKS will use reasonable endeavours to notify you in advance if the line-up or programme is altered substantially after the booking is confirmed in accordance with clause 5 and may, acting in its sole discretion, offer you free guest list entry at an alternative DC BREAKS performance.
12. DC BREAKS reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions and/or cancel any event or guest list entry, at any stage if deemed necessary in its sole discretion. Subject to clause 13, if any confirmed guest list places are cancelled, DC BREAKS will use reasonable endeavours to provide the named individuals with free guest list entry at an alternative DC BREAKS performance.
13. DC BREAKS shall not be liable for:
a) personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made in relation to an event;
b) the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money (including without limitation any expenses incurred in travelling to the venue) if:
(i) the VIP Guest List Promotion and/or an event or guest list is cancelled;
(ii) the programme or line-up at an event is changed or altered; or
(iii) the individuals named on the guest list are refused entry to the event, or
c) any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the VIP Guest List Promotion.
14. If any part of these terms and conditions are held to be unenforceable it will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
15. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
16. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.